Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Broz! This document just helps us to remind some guests (only the naughty ones, we know you are not that kind of, so don’t worry!), that in exchange for sharing our facilities, we just want them to take care of our place as much as they would take of their homes.
Proper use of the room and its elements will never cause the damages mentioned below.
AGREES ( also with the other guests of the room ) following these rules during its stay:
1. People which are not included in the reservation are not allowed to get into the Hostel.
2. Smoking is banned in all enclosed areas of the building, including windows or balconies. Smoking is only permitted on the terrace, an open space located on the 5th floor. Breaches of this clause by any of the guests of the room, (LAW 28/2005 from December 26), will mean a 100€ penalty to the client who made the reservation, and its payment will be a mandatory to continue the stay, otherwise the client will have to leave the accommodation. SMOKING HOOKAH IS NOT ALLOWED EVEN IN THE TERRACE. Their charcoal causes big damages and leaves the smell of smoke everywhere, also in the room, even when it’s not burning.
3. Failure to abide by these guidelines, bothering other clients/Hostel staff with bad behavior or interrupting the sleep schedule (23h-8h), may lead to the expulsion and/or penalty.
4. Other damages due to improper use or behavior will also be charged:
• Bunk curtain ripped 5€
• Switching off/handling the fire sensor 70€
• Cigarette burns in bedding 20€/item
• Cigarette burns in furniture 50€
• Loss of looker key / Loss of towel 6€
• Loss of room access card 6€
• Loss of air conditioning or TV remote control 35€
• Roller blind break 85€
• Hair-dryer break 35€
• Shower tap break 40€
• Shower screen break 150€
• Breakage of furniture (chairs, lamps, sofas, TV, air conditioning, table…) according to price.
5. We have a kitchen for drinking and eating so it is not allowed to store or consume food or drinks in the rooms for reasons of hygiene and coexistence. Users must clean the kitchen utensils (or leave them in the dishwasher) and leave the facilities in good condition.
6. Drugs are illegal in Spain. If any guest consumes drugs anywhere in the building, they will be forced to leave the property. No refund will be issued.
7. Reservation Payment must be made at the arrival, during check in, by cash or credit card.
8. Check in is from 13:00 – 23:00 h. Arriving outside these hours could entail an extra cost.
9. Check out is at 11:00 h. Ask for late checkout (subject to availability) to leave the room at 12:30, paying extra 5€/person.
10. Guests will not be moved from a shared room to another due to xenophobic, hygienic, racists reasons or another discrepancy. Those who want privacy can pay for private rooms.
11. Do not hang clothes, shoes, towels in windows. Use the lockers to store your belongings.
12. The establishment is not responsible for lost items. We have lockers available with keys.
13. Users must respect the social rules of coexistence and personal hygiene, as well as dress and shoe properly in common areas.
14. If the client does not provide a credit card to cover the guarantee, he must pay a cash deposit of 50€ per room, which will be returned on departure if there are no damages.